What Services Do You Need?
• CPA prepares financial statements from information provided by management (YOU).
• A compilation is useful when limited in-house capabilities for preparing financial statements exist.
• CPA takes a “common sense” approach.
• No assurance that statements are in conformity with GAAP.
• CPA applies inquiry & analytical procedures to financial statements provided by (YOU) management to determine whether they are reasonable.
• A review provides limited assurance that no material changes need to be made to the financial statements.
• CPA must be independent from the client.
• Disclosures & letter of representation from client are necessary.
• CPA examines financial statements by conferring with outside parties, completing physical inspections & observations & testing selected transactions by examining supporting documents.
• An audit opinion represents the highest level of assurance that the financial statements fairly represent the entity’s financial position & results of operations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Confirmation with outside parties
• Observation of inventories
• Testing selected transactions by examining supporting documents.
• Confirmation from client’s customers about amounts owed
• Material errors or fraud may be detected.
• CPA must be independent of client.
• Highest level of assurance, but still no guarantee of financial accuracy.
• Tax Planning – Business, Estates & Individual
• Financial Statements – audits, reviews & comp.
• Accounting systems – review & design
• Business sales & acquisitions
• Representation w/IRS & FL dept. of revenue
• 401k plan audits
• Projections & budgets
• Financial planning-retirement, personal, estate
• Guardianship accounting & reporting
• QuickBook Pro Advisors
• Projections & Budgets
• Estate & Trust Accounting/Tax
• Guardianship Accounting
Don’t Be Wacky, Call Bonnie Mackey for all of Your Accounting & Tax Needs!
Levin, Silvey, Zelko & Mackey, P.A.
Certified Public Accountants
2699 Stirling Road, Suite B-205, Hollywood, Florida 33312-6543
954.985.8808 website: www.lszcpa.com
• Tax Planning
• Financial Statements
• Representation with the IRS & Florida Dept. of Revenue